No matter what level agent you are or what your experience may be, EVERYONE needs a sounding board. Do not feel it is a sign of weakness or be embarrassed to reach out. Smart entrepreneurs do it all the time.
Top reasons why you need a sounding board:
1. You are in a tough negotiation.
2. There is a problem brewing.
3. You are chewing on a course of action.
4. You are too close to the problem and can’t see the forest from the trees.
5. You need a fresh set of eyes.
6. You need a shift in your mindset.
At Douglas Elliman, we have the best Managing Directors in the industry to help you in any situation. Reach out often and soon even if it only confirms what you were already thinking.
Keep it Core,